The Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership program partners with Early Head Start Programs and local child care centers and family child care providers serving infants and toddlers from low income families.
The extra funding and support provided by the Head Start Program will allow local child care facilities to provide additional services. These services include:
- Higher health, safety and nutrition standards,
- Increased professional development opportunities for teachers
- Increased parent engagement opportunities
- Health, developmental and behavioral screenings
NADC partners with the State of Arkansas to coordinate EHS-CCP services to 20 children and their families. The child care centers are:
- Highland Wee Care
- Kiddo College - Happy Feet
- Evening shade Day Care
A Families’ eligibility will be determined using the same criteria as Early Head Start.